Monday, April 25, 2011

Back Home

We returned home on the 23rd, unhooked the caravan and Mark went into work.  Reality hit us both really hard.  We felt a serious disconnect with the house and wanted to be back on the road.  We need an offer on the house to make this dream come true!  I will get busy posting items on craigslist again and plan on having another yard sale.  Still have lots to sell.  I know in my heart the house will sell so in the mean time I will continue to go through 10 years of stuff and keep a positive attitude.

Home For Sale
We bought the land in 1990 and starting building in 2000.  Mark & I built the home ourselves and moved in 2001.  I never thought I would be able to give it up but we are now ready for a new chapter in our lives to begin.  We have many wonderful memories in this home and I won't say that I won't shed a tear when we finally pull out for the last time.  What awaits us is the open road filled with adventure...





With 3 Outbuildings on 3.64acres

Built 2007 this is my garage. 







This was the 1st structure built on the land.  We actually lived in it along with a small camper while we were building the house.  I remember saying back then that I would never live in a camper again...never say never!  It has been Marks garage since we moved into the house.  That's our old camper that we sold and are storing it for abit until the new owners get a storage spot.





The carport was also built in 2007 and we have really enjoyed it.  We had parties and showed movies in it. 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean by the disconnect. It was great being with a group of people that have the same dream. We won't be on the road as soon as you but we can't wait.

    ReplyDelete