Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Kings Throne


Today starts classes and Mark is waiting for his recliner to be delivered today. We only got one recliner as I wanted to leave room for my jeweler's bench and I sit on the sofa at home anyway. The seminars we attended were: Emotional Aspects of the Full-timing Decision, What does It Cost to Full-Time and Internet On The Road. All classes were good and made you think of things you may not have considered but the Internet class gave me more information than I ever cared to know! I use a Verizon MiFi hot spot and have so far always had Internet so I will continue with what works. Mark's recliner arrived and he is a happy camper! Purchased it from Best Buy-they sell theater seating and we found it online but had to stop at several Best Buy stores to actually be able to sit in it, we feel we made the right decision. It is very hard to find a wall away recliner that has some style and isn't huge. The color is a warm chocolate brown and the arm rests have storage for the 16 remotes that are needed to operate all the components!  The drink holder compartments are great as there is no room for an end table.


 



Tonight we had a Chili cook off for dinner that was wonderful. It was great to try so many different kinds of chili. After dinner there was a show and tell of your favorite RV/Camping accessories which was very informative. I showed my flour sack dish/hand towels and explained that I really like them because they dry so quickly and they don't sour.  Of course I have to put my own twist on them.  They are white when you get them (I buy mine at Dollar General and have seen them at Walmart) but I dyed some of mine and added the camper.  I also cut one into quarters and use them as my dish rag.  If they get stains then just dye them, I will never use a regular dish towel again.



My brain is full and it is time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment