Tuesday, May 3, 2011

WE GOT AN OFFER - THE HOUSE IS UNDER CONTRACT

We received on offer on the 28th and accepted it on the 29th.  What perfect timing and we are beside ourselves with joy.  Once the word got out in the neighborhood I was selling things right and left.  Almost all of my inside and outside furniture is sold, sold one of my lawn mowers along with other various items, and the other camper pulled out on Sunday.  It has been a 3 day whirlwind with people coming and going, trailers backing in, loading up and pulling out.  Closing is scheduled for the 14th of June, can't wait til we get to finally pull out!!! Everything is going so great that I am almost getting scared but I will ride this roller coaster with a smile my on my face!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the offer!!! You'll be on the road before you know it and all the work and emotions of getting rid of everything behind you. Thoughts and Prayers, see you on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maxine and Dave...soon very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! We have been reading a few post of others from the RV-Dreams Rally. Houses selling, buying trucks and Rv's. We are so excited for everyone. Hope to see you down the road. Will be keeping up with you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete