Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Picture Window

I will be posting pictures of the view out of our back window.  This morning the view is of our old camper that we sold to Christo & Alida (my nephews in-laws).  It just seems strange to look out and see it.  When we got it we thought we were set for along time and here we are now in our caravan.  Never say never as things can change as we feel we have made a wonderful change that suits us just fine.  Christo & Alida are very happy with the camper and have been using it every chance they get.  We were thrilled that they were able to make it this weekend.  Happy travels to you both.


Christo & Alida invited us for breakfast on Sunday.  Again it seemed strange being in our/their camper.  Thanks to you both for the good times and we will have many more some where down the road.

It was a great weekend but we are getting "Hitch Itch" and are ready to venture on so tomorrow we head to North Bend Park, VA to visit my aunt & uncle.  We have so enjoyed all the great friends we have met in the camping club and you know I don't say "Good Bye" I say "See you soon". 

Ivy & Janice
Ivy I hope you can someday convince Janice to go fulltime, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jim & Linda

Andre & Susan

Christo & Alida

Safe travels to everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment