Friday, July 29, 2011

Going Away Party

Our great friends Karen & Stuart Carter gave us a going away party, we were touched that they wanted to do this for us.  Karen is one of my sisters (YSA girls) and is a wonderful cook, she could make an old shoe taste good!  We had pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, sausage dip and watermelon and of course adult beverages.  It was an outdoor garden party and everything was just delightful.  Sorry I don't have more pictures of all the attendees but thanks again to all who came.

                                                        The hostess with the mostest















I was surprised when my sister Julie (YSA) from WV came with her daughter and grand daughter.  Sister Gini was there and Martha and Kari were there is spirit.

Shirley & Dom Mazzeo

Loretta, Tammy, Ellen, Me, Lori & Stephanie - The Pink Flamingos


Farris & Niki


Jeffery & Tammy Waters (My BFF)
Me & Niki


Note the quilt on Karen's bed.  I pieced the top several years ago and never got around to quilting it, when I went through my stuff I decided to give it to Karen because I knew she would quilt it. 
East meets West (Inside joke).
A good time was had by all.  Thanks again Karen & Stuart, you two are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment