Friday, June 24, 2011

My New Ride

Well as you all know I sold my car the day we moved so the next thing to do was find a Tahoe for me so I could pull our garage with all the toys.  Boy I miss the gas mileage of my Prius and the fact that as long as I had my key on me the car would open.  The Tahoe is so computerized but they can't make the key like the Prius had, but I did get a sunroof!  So the dealership delivers the truck (with only one key) to the fire station where Mark was working.  So Mark tells me to pull it in front of the bay so he could wash it off...I get in, pull up to the bay, take the key out and set it on the console and shut the door.  Bingo Bam the door locks, damn!!!  I had only had it 5 minutes so the OnStar wasn't setup, fireman to the rescue only thing is they had a call right after it happened.  So lesson learned, know where the key is at all times.  It has been a week of "We won't do that again".  There was also a little sewer spill but we won't go into that!

No comments:

Post a Comment